Padma Charitable Foundation was founded in 2008 to help actualize positive actions and improve the quality of life for others. Under the Spiritual Guidance of Lama Tsering Gyaltsen Rinpoche, we choose projects to assist our local and sister communities in need. Through donations from people like you we have been able to contribute to some of the following projects:
- Ongoing support to a Senior Residence in Nepal that houses and cares for Elders.
- Sponsorship and publications of Buddhist texts and online, free teachings.
- Supported visiting Buddhist teachers and events in Corvallis and Newport, OR.
- Noticeably improving public use areas in Corvallis and providing needed supplies to our local homeless population throughout Compassionate Bodhisattva Action program.
- Sponsor Saga Dawa Holiday public events promoting vegetarianism and caring for animals in need.
- Support the building of a Tiny Home to provide shelter for Corvallis Sustainability Housing Action Team Project.
- Fund raised donations to three non-profit sheltering animals in need.
Email Us at PadmaFoundation[at]gmail.com
If you have any comments or questions we would love to hear from you. You can also request to be added to a list of e-mailed updates on how the projects are doing, upcoming fundraisers, and local teaching events. Thanks for your support!